Thursday, July 15, 2010

as if to say, who does't like chocolate.

hello again. pet peeves. what are they? :a particular and often continual annoyance. here are some of my own..
1) people that put soap on their hands before getting them wet when they wash after using the bathroom (or any matter)
2) people that do not wash their hands at all after using the bathroom
3) people asking questions they already know the answer to
*side note. despicable me = a very good show. certainly one to see.
also..fears. I've got a few of 'em just like everyone else.
1) heights. TERRIFYING.
2) deep water. also TERRIFYING.
3) bridges that happen to be suspended over water. SUPREMELY TERRIFYING.
4) plexi-glass floors over water. also supremely terrifying.

anywho. I just thought I'd throw that out there for who knows what sort of reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment