Sunday, August 1, 2010

I found a note in my grandfather's coat.

SO!!!! my sister's getting married. they've got a house and all that jazz (something pretty high end for their first place). they be straight thuggin'. and it's only a matter of time before she's outta the house for realsies. which will probably be a super sad day, considering she's one of my best friends and all. oh well. I suppose it had to happen sooner or later! also. I went on the aforementioned date with the aforementioned best friend! it was 9 boatloads of fun, and then some. no matter what I'm doing with this girl it's always the funnest time ever. she's one cool lady. and! work's getting better..slowly but surely. I don't have to wake up at 7:30 anymore (for now). so that should be a good time. I'm in dire need of some eternal slumber. but it's not like I don't get enough of it as it is what with the whole summer vacation and all. oh well. and! another thing. i went to a THRIFT STORE and found not one..but TWO pairs of shoes..fresh out the box, tags still attached. one pair is sickly sweet. it's rockin' the whole pink/blue/yellow thing. boardflip 2's to be specific. and the other pair is black nike's/blue laces with some sorta fur thing going on. pretty dope. both for only $90! pure magic if you ask me. also! d-rock and his woman friend came to visit me, which is always nice! went and saw "dinner for shcmucks". not too shabby, but I was sorta expecting more after seeing trailers and commercials and whatnot..haha. still, a respectable rent I must say.

No comments:

Post a Comment