Friday, September 17, 2010

the stone that fell is still falling. so let that stone be the wondrous thing.

I really don't have a whole lot to write about tonight, but I'm gonna do it anyways for the sake of having something to do. the brosef picked out halo: reach on tuesday, and I am a believer. I thought it'd be just like every other halo game to come out. but it's way different. maybe it's because I read the book before I started playing the game. I really like the story. a bunch of spartans fighting to save a planet they already know is lost..but because they're the best, they keep going. keep pushing on and fighting hoping that something will turn the tides in their favor. they keep their fears hidden, put on a smile so to speak, and they go go go. the only reason for a spartan to stop fighting is for them to get KIA. and something about that story just really fascinates me. to try and keep hoping for something you know is never gonna happen. you've gotta have an immense amount of courage to keep on fighting like that. and if you are ever lucky enough to come out alive, what an amazing feeling that must be to know that you're persistence and hard work and effort are finally paying off in the end. I don't really know where I was going with this post, but I just thought I'd throw that out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment