Friday, November 5, 2010

you passed it off as a trick of the light.

so. it's been a while since I've posted anything. mostly because I've got nothing to post. that's usually how these things turn out. though, this week I bought one of those "power balance bands". they're spose to help improve core strength and flexibility and all that jazz. and I seem to be the only person I know (other than other dan) that thinks they work. I'm pretty sure my dad thinks I'm a sucker for getting sucked in and spending $30 on it. oh well. I think it works. and if nothing else, it's fashionable I guess. and! it's getting incredibly close to christmas. I cannot wait. I'm starting to get all giddy like a little school girl. not that I AM a school girl. because I am neither a girl nor in school. but still. it's right around the gosh darn corner! december 1st, I'm gonna clean house at the dollar store and buy up all the advent calendars I can get my hands on. I'm mostly excited about christmas eve and the amount of food there's gonna be. probable enough to feed a small nation. and it's alllll mine. teeheehee..

also. the nba season is starting to shape up nicely. some close games and whatnot. I'm calling lakers/celtics in the finals again. me thinks it'll take miami a season and a half or so to really figure out what they can do. right now it sorta seems like their running on fumes and don't really have a whole lot in the tank. I guess we'll see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment